Frequently Asked Questions ~ Help
What happens if the recipient is not at home?
Our florists follow a fail-safe procedure. If there's nobody home, they will leave a card to say they called, inviting the gift recipient to contact them and arrange a more convenient time for delivery or collection. The flowers can be kept correctly and will still be at their best when they are finally delivered.
Can you guarantee a time of delivery?
We regret we cannot guarantee a time for delivery unless for a Funeral, deliveries are made during shop opening hours of 9am to 6pm Monday-Friday and Saturday mornings.
Can I send an order for delivery Today?
Same day delivery is possible before 3pm in the UK and Ireland. Same day delivery overseas is possible in some countries - please telephone 0208 302 3681 for more information.
I want to send flowers to a funeral, what information should I supply?
For Funeral floral deliveries, we require the delivery address (funeral director if applicable) and the name of the deceased. Please also specify the occasion as "funeral" and enter the time of the funeral so we can be sure to meet your requirements. Please telephone 0208 302 3681 to discuss your Funeral floral requirements to make sure everything is to your specific request.
Can a delivery be made to a PO Box or B.F.P.O address?
Yes. A telephone number for recipient is required to take a delivery.
Helpful Tips for your Flowers & Roses
Like we all feel a little jaded after a journey so can your flowers and Roses whilst in your Car.
Here are a few tips to help you restore your flowers to their full glory
Once you arrive at your destination we all like to take off your coat and relax the same goes for your flowers so you can remove any excess baggage.
- Carefully remove any outer packaging which was placed around your floral display to provide additional protection.
- Also you can remove any leaves that will be below the waterline and untie any bits of string or bands that are holding the stems together.
- To keep your Roses looking sharp cut at angle about 3 cm off the stems at a 45 degree angle approximately preferably whilst holding the stems under water would be good.
- Empty the sachet of plant food into the vase and fill with preferably room temperature water not freezing cold.
- Once you have arranged your flowers display them away from direct sunlight, bright lamps, radiators, heat sources and drafts.
- You can add more plant food every other day and also change the water. You can also perk up your flowers if they become droopy by immersing them in a refreshing sink of cold water for about an hour. You can also add some fizzy drinks such as lemonade to provide a boost.